Week 3 trivia questions!
1. Which is the only mammal that can't jump?
2. Which planet is nearest the sun?
3. What does the Roman numeral C represent?
4. Who invented the electric light bulb?
5. Who won a gold medal for Spain in cycling in the 1992 Olympics?
6. How many events are there in the decathlon?
7. What are the Sun, the Independent and the Guardian?
8. What do the opposite sides of a dice add up to?
9. What stopped in London at 3.45 on August 5th, 1975?
10. Who was the first man on the moon?